New Plant-Based Products You’ll Want To Try
Below, you’ll find a list and details about ten exciting, new, vegan products that are either coming soon or have recently hit store shelves:
- Coca Cola announced the launch of a line of dairy-free, bottled smoothies called AdeZ. AdeZ will hit the UK market at the end of March, 2018 and will include three flavors: Amazing Almond Mango Passionfruit, Mighty Oat Strawberry Banana, and Courageous Coconut Berry.
- Doritos has launched a new spicy, animal-free chip called Blaze.
- A company called Fora Foods will be launching a plant-based butter this spring. Although there are other plant-based butter alternatives on the market, this product is unique in that it is made with aquafaba – the liquid residue found in chickpea (garbanzo bean) cans. The product is also preservative and artificial ingredient-free.
- L’oreal announced the sale of a new, 100 percent plant-based hair dye line called Botanea. This product will hit salon shelves in 2018 but, for now, it will only be available in Europe. The dye is said to fill a gap in the market due to fact that it has traditionally been difficult to achieve some shades without animal-based ingredients.
- A new, vegan burger – made by a company called Moving Mountains – has hit the market and claims to be as good as a traditional beef burger. The B12 burger, as it’s called, is loaded with 20 grams of plant protein and vitamin B12, and is derived primarily from mushroom, peas, potatoes, wheat and soy. Like the Beyond Meat burger and the Impossible burger, the B12 is said to sizzle and “bleed” just like a beef patty.
- Hakuna Banana is a new, non-dairy “nice cream” made with less than five, whole food ingredients and now available at Whole Foods Market stores in Southern California. The founders describe it as being creamier than sorbet and lower in fat than dairy-based ice cream and most other non-dairy varieties.
- New Wave Foods has created a plant-based “shrimp” that looks and, supposedly, tastes like the real deal. New Wave began selling this product in 2015, but it was only available to schools, restaurants, resorts, and other large-quantity organizations… until now! This year, the manufacturer of this algae-based fish taste-a-like will make their product available in retail stores in California and Nevada. YAY!
- A company in France, Les Petits Veganne has found a way to create non-dairy “cheese” options once thought to be impossible including plant-based versions of blue cheese, camembert, and others.
- Talenti just released a line of lower-calorie gelatos sweetened with cancer-preventative monk fruit, including a new, dairy-free flavor that I’m excited to try – Cold Brew Coffee.
- The 17-year-old entrepreneur and founder of D’s Naturals has rebranded his company under the name No Cow, and he is launching a line of cookies which are non-dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free. Flavors include chocolate chip, chunky peanut butter, snickerdoodle, and double chocolate chunk and contain 10 to 13 grams of protein and only one gram of sugar.
Grab Your Tickets To Your Plant-Based Guide Conference Using The Following Coupon Code, To Receive A $40.00 Discount On General Admission And VIP Tickets:
THIS LIMITED-TIME OFFER EXPIRES FEB 17, 2018 AT 11:59 PM, PST
Gina became passionately obsessed about spreading the message of natural healing after transforming her health and healing her body of life-long conditions with the power of a plant-based diet.
Please note: Information provided on this website is presented for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any medical condition. The information is not intended to replace medical advice or treatments prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional. It is simply intended as a sharing of knowledge and information based on the opinions, research, and experience of the author.
Latest posts by Gina Bonanno Lemos (see all)
- New Plant-Based Product Roundup February 19, 2018 - February 19, 2018
- What Is Aquafaba And Why Should You Be Excited About It? - February 13, 2018
- 10 New Plant-Based Products Hitting The Market - February 8, 2018