Giving Doesn’t Have To Hurt
Did you know that it’s officially “Giving Tuesday”? Yup, it sure is. So what are you going to give me? HA! But seriously, have you done any giving today? Taken part in a random act of kindness? If so, please leave a comment below, so we can all celebrate you and your wonderfulness.
If you haven’t given yet, it’s time to get to gettin’ (as one of my favorite aunts used to say).
“But Gina, I don’t have anything to give away. I can’t spare a square”, I hear you say.
Not to worry, my friend, you can give without even taking anything extra out of your pocket, and in many cases, you’ll even get something back, for doing what you do every day anyway.
“How”, you say? Sound too good to be true? Well it’s not, oh cynical one.
Make The World A Better Place For Free
Here’s 6 easy ways to give, that will benefit people, animals or the planet, while doing you no financial harm, and may even put a little extra ka-ching in your pocket.
Let the giving begin:
- Log onto the AnimalRescueSite.com and sign up for their daily email. Your quick daily click provides animals with bowls of food, donated by corporate sponsors.
- Log onto the RainforestSite.com and sign up for their daily email. Just as with the Animal Rescue Site, one quick click a day provides money to preserve animal habitats, oxygen giving rainforests and more. The best part is, you don’t spend a dime because it’s all donated by their corporate sponsors.
- Sign up and start using GoodSearch.com, for all of your online searches. GoodSearch is powered by the Yahoo search engine, so it’s just as effective as using Google or Bing. Here’s the cool part, and where the giving gets good and easy- Every time you search, a penny will be donated to a charity of your choosing (say that 10 times fast). With over 110 thousand non-profits to choose from, you’re sure to find a cause that’s close to your heart, and people like you and I have already raised more than 11 MILLION DOLLARS for worthy causes around the globe. YAY!
- While you’re on GoodSearch, check out GoodShop. This awesome platform allows you to actually save money and give to a worthy cause at the same time. It’s something I use every time I make an online purchase, and you should too. Here’s why- GoodShop has teamed up with tons of popular retailers, and by logging into their store through GoodShop, a percentage of your purchase is donated to your favorite charity. GoodShop also offers coupons and discounts from their retailer partners, which you’ll see when you choose a specific store. You can search for savings coupons by category. Christmas presents, anyone?
- Apply for the World Wildlife Fund BankAmericard. For every card that is opened and activated, the World Wildlife Fund will receive $5, with an additional $5 for every year that the card is renewed. They’ll also receive .25% of the net purchases you make. And to sweeten the pot, you qualify for a $100 cashback bonus when you spend at least $500 within 90 days of opening your account, and you’ll receive up to 3% in cashback rewards on the rest of your purchases. Another win-win and just in time for holiday shopping sprees.
- Sign up and register your existing credit, debit, grocery store club cards and loyalty reward cards with eScrip, then choose up to 3 non-profits or schools that you wish to support. By making purchases online or in person, and using these cards, your chosen charities or schools will automatically receive donations each month – up to 5% of the profit.
Gina became passionately obsessed about spreading the message of natural healing after transforming her health and healing her body of life-long conditions with the power of a plant-based diet.
Please note: Information provided on this website is presented for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any medical condition. The information is not intended to replace medical advice or treatments prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional. It is simply intended as a sharing of knowledge and information based on the opinions, research, and experience of the author.
Latest posts by Gina Bonanno Lemos (see all)
- 3 Ways Animal Protein Causes Disease And 7 Tips To Go Plant-Based - May 5, 2018
- Your Habits Can Prevent Dementia In Your Children - April 18, 2018
- April 16, 2018 New Plant-Based Product Round-Up - April 16, 2018