Hug Life Opens Vegan Ice Cream Store In Orange
Vegan ice cream company, Hug Life, will be hosting the grand opening of their second location in Orange, California this weekend!
The official launch will take place on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at noon, and the store will be offering a buy one, get one free, single scoop of vegan ice cream until closing at 11:00 p.m.
Hug Life’s popular non-dairy and 100% plant-based ice cream has been available at their Garden Grove, California location and local vegan festivals for a while, and the fact that they’re opening a second store in the city of Orange is a positive sign that the plant-based movement is growing. This is especially welcome in the northern part of Orange County, where plant-based options are extremely limited
Hug Life Offers A Wide Assortment Of Plant-Based Desserts
Hug Life vegan ice cream flavors include:
- Classic Chocolate (gluten and nut-free)
- Cookie Butterface
- Chocolate Earl Grey Tea (gluten and nut-free)
- Reece’s Peaces
- OG Berry (gluten and nut-free)
- Mango Chamoy (gluten and nut-free)
- Cookies ‘n Cream (nut-free)
- Banana Boy
- Taro (gluten and nut-free)
- Vanilla Bean (gluten and nut-free)
- Vietnamese Coffee (gluten and nut-free)
- Thai Tea (gluten and nut-free)
- Sesame Street (gluten and nut-free)
- Rocky Road (gluten-free)
- Green Goblin (gluten and nut-free)
- Honey Dew (gluten and nut-free)
Additional dessert items offered at Hug Life:
- Dairy-free milkshakes
- Ice cream sandwiches
- Root beer floats
Grab A Vegan Lunch Or Dinner Before Stopping At Hug Life For Dessert
If you’d like to make a full, plant-based day of it, be sure to swing by Loving Hut for lunch or dinner before making your way to Hug Life for dessert. Loving Hut is a 100% plant-based restaurant located at 237 South Tustin Street in Orange, California, just down the street and around the corner from the new Hug Life location.
And, be sure to try one of my favorite menu items:
- Golden wontons
- Chow mein
- Hainam grilled rice
- Kung pao
- Wonton soup
Gina became passionately obsessed about spreading the message of natural healing after transforming her health and healing her body of life-long conditions with the power of a plant-based diet.
Please note: Information provided on this website is presented for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any medical condition. The information is not intended to replace medical advice or treatments prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional. It is simply intended as a sharing of knowledge and information based on the opinions, research, and experience of the author.
Latest posts by Gina Bonanno Lemos (see all)
- Grand Opening Of Vegan Ice Cream Shop In Orange, California - August 17, 2018
- CBD Proven To Kill Breast Cancer - July 26, 2018
- Your Diet Can Cause Or Increase Depression - July 13, 2018