All of the plant-based products listed below are either new to the market or soon to be released:
- Nutcase Vegan Meats is a Michigan-based company that makes plant-based meat alternatives including vegan sausage, vegan burgers, and vegan chorizo. All of their vegan meat replacement products are GMO-free, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, and 100 percent organic.
- While they’re certainly not the first to create a vegan burger, Don Lee Farms has introduced the first ever RAW, organic, and plant-based burger. This means that those following a raw vegan diet can enjoy these burgers by heating them up to only 165 degrees. The best news is that these plant-based burgers are now available at Costco stores across the U.S.
- Ralph Lauren’s daughter, Dylan announced that she’ll be launching a vegan candy line in the United States called Treat Yourself. The “healthy” plant-based treats will be gluten-free, nut-free, and allergen-free.
- The men’s skincare company, Bulldog Skincare for Men now offers an assortment of 100 percent plant-based and environmentally friendly products. The line includes hand cream, body lotion, moisturizers, and a face scrub. Bulldog uses sugarcane derived plastic which actually removes CO2 from the environment.
- Canada-based Nuts For Cheese brand is 100 percent plant-based and uses cultures from sprouted quinoa and coconut milk to ferment their vegan cheese products. As of now, this ooey, gooey goodness is sold in 400 Canadian stores only. However, the company has been besieged by U.S. consumers as of late, and they are looking to bring Nuts For Cheese across the border as soon as possible.
- Milk Make-up brand recently released two new glitter highlighters. The new colors are Trance – a peach base with gold glitter – and New Wave – a lavender base with rainbow glitter. Both colors are 100 percent cruelty-free and plant-based.
- Cherryvale Farms recently released Instant Indulgence – a line of single-serving dessert mixes that you can make in the microwave. Flavors include birthday cake, rich chocolate brownie, and salted caramel chocolate and all three flavors are made with 100 percent plant-based ingredients.
- Keep Healthy has launched a line of nutritious snack bars that are shelf stable for up to 18 months, yet they contain no artificial preservatives, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, and no GMO ingredients. They are 100 plant-based and are available in stores throughout the United States, on Amazon, and via several other retailers.
- Optimum Nutrition company announced the launch of their first plant-based protein powder. The powder is part of their Gold Standard line of products and provides 24 grams of protein per serving, derived from rice, pea, and sacha inchi, as well as a blend of grains including amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, millet, and chia. The vegan protein powder comes in three flavors – chocolate, mixed berry, and vanilla. It is certified organic and contains no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- Handsome and Dapper Supply Co offers handmade male grooming products with all natural, cruelty-free, and completely plant-based ingredients. Their beard oils are reported to smell “good enough to eat” with fragrances such as Coconut Rum and Bourbon Salted Caramel. These premium products are matured for 180 days in oak casks.
Want More Plant-Based Product Info And Recommendations?
Get Your Tickets Your Plant-Based Guide Conference Before Prices Increase!
Gina became passionately obsessed about spreading the message of natural healing after transforming her health and healing her body of life-long conditions with the power of a plant-based diet.
Please note: Information provided on this website is presented for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any medical condition. The information is not intended to replace medical advice or treatments prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional. It is simply intended as a sharing of knowledge and information based on the opinions, research, and experience of the author.
Latest posts by Gina Bonanno Lemos (see all)
- Who You Live With Determines Your Disease Risk More Than Genetics - March 17, 2018
- Some Of The Best New Plant-Based Products At Natural Products Expo West - March 13, 2018
- New Plant-Based Product Round-Up For The Week Of March 4, 2018 - March 7, 2018