February 19, 2018 New Plant-Based Product Round-Up
Everyone seemed to enjoy my last email of new, plant-based products so I decided to make it a regular thing.
Below, you’ll find the latest list of ten animal-free products that have either recently hit the market or are coming to market soon:
- Yo Coco was founded by a 24 year-old entrepreneur in South Africa and offers a dairy-free and completely vegan ice cream line.
- Plant-based camembert cheese is now sold by Les Petits Veganne. As of now this creamy delight is only sold in France. Let’s hope that it makes its way to the United States soon.
- Snow Monkey has released new flavor options for their non-dairy frozen treats. New flavors include matcha green tea, passion fruit, and cinnamon.
- If you’re looking for artisan-level vegan cheese in the United States, look no further than RIND. True to its name, RIND offers hard-rind, aged cheese varieties that are 100 percent plant-based.
- A young entrepreneur and her mom created a line of plant-based cheese-style dips after she was diagnosed with celiace disease and dairy allergies. The Honest Stand products contain only whole food ingredients and are available at Whole Foods Market, Lucky’s Market, and other select grocery store chains in the U.S.
- The Lip Bar is a 100 percent plant-based and cruelty-free (not always the same thing, believe it or not) lipstick line for women of color. This brand launched exclusively at Target stores on February 18, 2018.
- Also at Target are the new Haagen Dazs non-dairy ice cream flavors which include chocolate salted fudge truffle, peanut butter chocolate fudge, mocha chocolate cookie, and coconut caramel. Although the packages do not contain the word “vegan” they have been verified as free of all animal ingredients.
- Mighty Bee vegan jerky is one of the most unique plant-based products to hit the market. This organic, and preservative free jerky is made from dehydrated coconuts and comes in three flavors – teriyaki, spicy BBQ, and Chocolate-Hazelnut. The ingredient list is impressive, boasting all whole foods, super foods, and natural spices.
- The Coconut Collaborative has brought their best-selling brand of coconut-based yogurt to the United States. Flavors include blueberry, mango, passionfruit, and unflavored/coconut flavor and are naturally sweetened with fruit-juice only.
- Another company has launched a plant-based egg replacement product in Europe made with non-GMO ingredients. REGG-EX is the cholesterol-free product said to work wonders in cakes and muffins. However, those with gluten-sensitivity or suffering from celiac disease will need to steer clear of this plant-based substitute as it is made with wheat flour.
Get More Plant-Based Information At
Find out about special discounts for educators, students, and health professionals
Gina became passionately obsessed about spreading the message of natural healing after transforming her health and healing her body of life-long conditions with the power of a plant-based diet.
Please note: Information provided on this website is presented for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, mitigate or cure any medical condition. The information is not intended to replace medical advice or treatments prescribed by a qualified healthcare professional. It is simply intended as a sharing of knowledge and information based on the opinions, research, and experience of the author.
Latest posts by Gina Bonanno Lemos (see all)
- 3 Ways Animal Protein Causes Disease And 7 Tips To Go Plant-Based - May 5, 2018
- Your Habits Can Prevent Dementia In Your Children - April 18, 2018
- April 16, 2018 New Plant-Based Product Round-Up - April 16, 2018